Sunday, August 30, 2015

Space Theme Number Anchor Charts {Space Theme Number Printables}

Running above my math focus board are the Number Anchor Charts. I uses these as a reference for the students during small group and also during centers.

Space Theme Number Anchor Charts include the following:

The number anchor chart incorporate the numeral, base ten blocks, tally marks, ten frames, number word, counting fingers, addition, and dominoes.

DOWNLOAD>> Space Theme Number Anchor Charts {Space Theme Number Printables}

The rocket numbers come in three sizes:

(20) Approximately 8.5” x 11” individual number anchor charts.
(20) Approximately 5.5” x 5.5” individual number anchor charts.
(20) Approximately 4.25” x 5.5” individual number anchor charts.

The above picture is how I use the Number Anchor Charts
as part of my Daily Focus Board.
I use all of the 8.5”x 11” Number Anchor Charts along the top of my math focus board for the students to see during small group. I use the 5.5”x 8.5” size number anchor chart cards as part of my daily focus. I pin the numbers that I am focusing on for that week on the board. I also use them as flashcards. The 4.25”x 5.5” size number anchor chart cards I use in my writing center for the students to use to practice writing and identifying the number.





Directions: It is recommended to print on card stock and laminate for durability.


Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards:

Mathematics
CD-MA4.4b Sorts and classifies objects using one or more attributes or relationships.
CD-MA4.4c Creates and extends simple, repeating patterns.
CD-MA2.4b Counts at least 10 objects using one-to-one correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment